Thanks to everyone who came along to our session at the Music Education Expo. I promised to post links to all the resources we mentioned on the day, so here goes….
1. Research and toolkit on engaging ‘hard to reach’ parents in Early Years music-making
2. Information about Sightlines’ Drama of Sound action research project
3. Link to resources from Sightlines’ Drama of Sound project
4. MA in Early Years Music run by Centre for Research in Early Childhood
5. Website of Drake Music, who specialise in breaking down disabling barriers to music through technology and other learning approaches
6. I didn’t mention this on the day but you might also be interested in the work of MERYC – European Network of Music Educators and Researchers of Young Children
Please feel free to post any further resources you think are appropriate by commenting on this blog.