Pedestrian are seeking to commission an External Evaluator experienced in the fields of the Creative Arts sector, Musical Inclusion and working with Young People in challenging circumstances) to monitor the impact of our ‘CONCEPT’ music project against our aims and intended outcomes.
CONCEPT a music project funded by Youth Music. The engagement with young people is based around a 5 day intensive 'Pop up Studio’ residency with an ethos of artists and young people as collaborators and co-producers of an original EP with a shared concept, character or theme. Young People write original lyrics, make original music and record their own tracks. All young people have the opportunity to complete an Arts Award through their participation.
The External Evaluator will liaise directly with Pedestrian’s Project Manager, Kate Rounding. We envisage the role will include the following tasks and responsibilities.
· Liaison with the Project Manager in developing detailed evaluation plan
· Utilisation of gathered materials to reflect upon and provide evaluation of the 2017 to 2018 activity
· Conduct a series of visits to observe workshop sessions
· Host consultations with organisational staff, artists and young people
· Preparation of two interim reports
· Preparation and submission of a final evaluation report for funders
The budget for this piece of work is: £5000 - For more information on how to apply and full details please see http://www.pedestrian.info/concept-external-evaluator-com/
Deadline: Wednesday December 6th 2017 by 5pm
Interviews: Thursday January 10th 2018