* Applications have now closed *
La Folia is a music charity that brings together instrumentalists, singers, actors, dancers, visual artists and writers to create new music, original projects and ground-breaking performances. A particular focus of our work is with children and young people with special needs.
We seek a dynamic, collaborative and self-motivated freelance fundraising professional to generate income to support our work. With experience in the arts and charity sectors, applicants should: have excellent communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to engage and gain commitment at all levels; be a self-starter, who works well as part of a small dedicated team and on an individual basis; possess the perceptiveness and professionalism required to act as an ambassador for the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
1. Researching fundraising opportunities
3. Writing funding applications
4. Co-ordinating hospitality for funders and supporters at La Folia events
5. Liaising with the general manager and marketing manager as appropriate
6. Attending quarterly board meetings and providing written reports
The initial contract will be for 24 days, to be worked across a period of 6 months at a rate of £150 per day.
Application is by CV and covering letter, to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: Friday 21 April, 10.00am
Interviews for shortlisted candidates: Friday 5 May in Salisbury