Wiltshire Music Connect, the music education hub for Wiltshire (not inc Swindon) is looking for contributors to a Secondary Music teachers CPD session in Devizes on the afternoon of Thursday 5 July 2018.
This day has developed from a series of cross-county forums where music teachers have come together to discuss the ever increasing challenges that face the subject. We’re looking for potential contributors to sessions on:
Innovation and success at KS3
- Meeting pupils; own interests head-on
- Working with reduced contact time
- Particularly engaging non-instrumentalists
Music Tech in the classroom
- How to be creative with limited resources
- Getting beyond Garageband
- Particularly things such as harnessing pupils’ use of own hand-held technology
In all instances presenters must be able to talk to Secondary Teachers in their language, to cite real connections to curriculum and to be clearly offering something tangible that can be taken away and actioned.
If you have something to contribute and are potentially available on this date, please contact Sophie Amstell in the Wiltshire Music Connect team ideally before 5 January 2018. firstname.lastname@example.org