We are a group of artists, teachers, dancers, musicians, facilitators, enablers and support workers who believe that everyone has the right of Equal access to music, the arts and life.
We intend to make this right a reality for people with 'learning disability' or 'autism' labels in Devon. The Turning Tides Project is a Community Interest Company; it is not a commercial venture. Profit we generate is re-invested in the project. Our focus is the work that we do and the difference we can make.
The Turning Tides Project is based in Devon and takes a Social Model approach.
What's going on...
* Music, Dance and Arts sessions
* Pub Jams
* Accessible Music, Instrument and Song Writing Sessions
* Band Practises
* Tour Performances
* Created Commissioned Works
* Design and Deliver Training Packages
* Facilitate Time Limited Projects
In the coming year we will:
* Work on our next Touring Performance
* Develop an approach to providing supported employment for people with 'learning disability' or 'autism' labels