Our overall aim is to provide young people with an opportunity to take part in professional music performance and production, which we hope will boost their self-esteem and help them to engage more with education and less with illegal activities, and thereby improve their overall future prospects.
Our mission is to:
- Reduce crime and anti-social behaviour, and thereby improve local safety;
- Improve the physical environment including buildings and open spaces;
- Improve the well-being and self esteem of local people by raising aspirations and educational attainment;
- Improve community cohesion and a sense of belonging - including relationships between people from different groups (age, gender, race etc.);
- Promote local businesses and other community group’s activities; and
- Improve local people’s skills through training, volunteering and work experience.