There is no content in this group.
The Salmon Youth Centre in Bermondsey has been reaching out to young people in inner city London for over a hundred years.
We welcome around 500 young people every week. Our doors are open to all young people, from all backgrounds, between six and 24 years. We build long-term relationships with young people through regular social interaction. The young people we work with may be:
- in care or leaving care;
- an ex offender leaving prison;
- a young carer looking after a parent;
- young people facing abuse at home;
- those at risk of homelessness or offending;
- young people with disabilities.
We believe that every young person has potential and we work intensively to inspire young people to reach their potential and contribute positively to the community in which they live.