Overall Project Aim:
To develop a sustainable network of outstanding Early Years music practice between Early Years settings and a consortium of Tri-borough Music Hub partner organisations to support children’s creative and musical entitlement through workforce development, targeted activity, and evaluation.
- To embed high quality music-making across Tri-borough EY settings, especially those with high proportions of children in challenging circumstances.
- To develop a better understanding among partner organisations of the needs of pre-school children in challenging circumstances across the Tri-borough areas, and the parents/carers/staff responsible for them.
- To improve the skills and knowledge of music practitioners about the Early Years Foundation Stage including the characteristics of effective learning
- To develop and strengthen the music-leading skills of Early Years professionals across the Tri-borough area.
- To increase knowledge of innovative practice and excellence in EY music-making across the music education and Early Years sectors.