TC is a part of large KA2 project "360 degree participation model".
Training course will bring together 30 participants (10 from Norway, 10 from UK, 10 from Lithuanian)
With the training course we aim to:
- To share good practices of youth policy implementation, involvement of youth in to decision making processes at municipal level.
- Train municipal specialist and youth worker to deal with youth issues, how to analyze youth situation, develop proposal for youth policy development at local level and provide tools how to advocate and promote youth policy innovations.
- To develop clear youth policy implementation and support schemes, based on youth situation, at specific municipalities were the participants will be coming from.
- To discuss trends, strategies, needs of youth policy making, youth participation, youth work in EU and project counties.
- Create ideas for future international cooperation.
- Raise participants' awareness and understanding of youth policy implementation in other countries, at national and European level.
- Provide tools for participants to active participation in society and ability to contribute to local development and sense of European citizenship and identity.
- Contribute to cohesive development in the youth policy field of the 3 countries involved in to the project.
- Contribution to EU youth strategy implementation through open method of coordination, through peer learning process of municipal specialists and youth workers.