We’d like more professional music leaders and tutors who identify as being disabled, neurodiverse, gender-diverse, and from diverse cultural communities who are able to offer a wide range of musical opportunities for children and young people in Wiltshire.
Offering musical opportunities to young people in Wiltshire includes
- Peripatetic tuition in schools and communities across Wiltshire
- Leading participatory music projects, events, activities
- Leading clubs, groups or ensembles
- Both in person and / or remote
- Regular, year round or one-off or occasional/special events