The candidate will work directly with an arena level artist, their management and label to assist in the creation of a wide variety of creative content.
With a focus on behind the scenes, merchandise and lifestyle – the candidate will be expected to shoot photography, video and work with pre-existing or externally created source material to generate assets for social media and promotion.
Throughout the process the candidate will be guided creatively by the band and the creative team. The creative team will overseeing the majority of the campaign assets. All materials captured will be owned and controlled by the artist.
Main job tasks and responsibilities:
- Assets Creation: Create assets with the content captured for behind the scenes and merchandise shoots. Creative guidance will be provided by the creative team who will oversee the majority of the campaign assets.
- BTS Capture: A mixture of both Photography / Videography to be captured for; live performances, studio time, promo trips, photo/video shoots and merchandise shoots.
- Merchandise Shoots: Setup creative merch shoots to capture the latest capsule / product drops.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with After Effects or animation would be great, but not essential
- An understanding of music, trends and the importance of a consistent online aesthetic is key
- A Creative with an eye for detail
- A professional work ethic
Salary: £150 per day
Hours: 10 days per month with flexibility to work on weekends
Contract: Fixed Contract until 01/01/2022
Apply Now: Please submit a link to your portfolio, equipment and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org