Take Art and Devon & Torbay Music Education Hubs are seeking an emerging Early Childhood Music Practitioner with an interest in working collaboratively. They will be supported and mentored by an experienced Early Childhood Music Practitioner in Devon and Torbay. This is an opportunity for a musician, an artist or educator to develop their music practice with very young children - through training, observations and support whilst spending 10 half days alongside your mentor in an EYFS setting. You should have a sufficient level of musical skill and musical competences in working playfully with very young children.
- During the project we will expect the emerging Early Childhood Music Practitioner to:
- Attend professional development and networking opportunities including a six-week evening online introduction to Early Childhood Music Course (two hours a week during Autumn term)
- Attend the EYFS setting in Dartington C of E Primary Academy, Devon with your mentor for 10 Monday mornings between 3 Oct – 12 June (see dates on further information)
- Attend planning and reflection meetings
- Hold a current DBS and public liability insurance