Overall aims and objectives of the workshops
- To offer young people exciting & educational one-off artistic workshops
- To allow young people to learn new skills
- To offer activities that tie into our theatre’s heritage where possible
The facilitators will be required to lead either a full day (4 hours) or a half day (2 hours) artistic or performance workshop between 21st August to 1st September 2017 during our annual summer festival.
We welcome ideas from artists who can deliver workshops which celebrate the heritage of our buildings and which are inspired by the traditional variety performance which City Varieties Music Hall is famous for.
The learning team will support your session.
The fee for each workshop is £200 per half day session, to include planning time, resources and equipment necessary for the workshop.
21st – 25th August
28th Aug – 1st Sept
Weekday sessions either 10am-12pm or 1pm-3pm
- Experience of delivering engaging arts sessions with young people
- Up to date DBS check
- Ability to raise confidence levels so all feel supported to participate and achieve
- Ability to inspire and enthuse through own arts practice
Expressions of Interest
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply by email to email@example.com with the following info:
- Outline the workshop content and how you would deliver your workshop
- Availability for the above dates
- Your current CV
- Any images that support your application (optional)
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact Laura Cope on 0113 3917783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is Friday 31st March 2017 at 5pm.