We have funding streams from Youth Music, a current Grants for the Arts grant, and we raise additional funds from Trusts and Charities.
We have a small number of permanent staff in the office, usually between 2 and 4.
We require a Project Co-ordinator to provide co-ordination and support for our projects:
- To ensure that YYM projects are running to schedule and that timely information is delivered between the YYM office and project delivery workers
- To organise and schedule CPD opportunities and market these where appropriate
- To collate project information from all partners / sources and help produce case study materials and reports
- To support the delivery of Arts Awards (training will be given if necessary)
- To monitor and control project budgets efficiently
- To collect monitoring and evaluation information
- To visit projects on location and submit reports based on these visits (having access to a car would be desirable)
- To carry out other reasonable duties as requested
A DBS check will be required, as the work may involve visiting projects and being in contact with children and young people.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to deal with tracking and working on multiple projects at the same time
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to represent YY&M to schools, other arts organisations and partners in a professional manner
- Able to use standard office systems to a professional standard; Word, Excel etc.
- Good level of financial literacy – able to monitor and analyse budgets
- A good rounded knowledge of music and music education
Salary - £19,000 (37.5 hours per week pro rata)
Hours - 18.75 hours per week to be worked flexibly – initially a 1 year contract
Closing date is Tuesday 1st November 2016 at 5pm, interviews will be on Monday 14th November 2016, with an anticipated start date of early January 2017.
For an application pack, please contact Jackie Breeze-Settle at email@example.com