Marketing and Advocacy Manager (Freelance position)
Contract: 6 months (with the opportunity to extend) Fixed term - Start date August 2021
Hours: 8 hours per week Salary: £4200 (£150 per day) based on 28 days
Location of work: Remote/Home working
The Marketing and Advocacy Manager will be responsible for the development of Evolve Music’s marketing and communications.
The key purpose of this new role is to spearhead the development of Evolve Music’s marketing and communications strategy, supporting the charity's growth and development from a local to regional organisation. You will work closely with Evolve Music’s CEO, Programmes Manager and Fundraiser to support the marketing of both our creative music programmes and sector and workforce development programmes. This is a new role to support the growth of the organisation's infrastructure and impact.
- Work closely with our core team to develop a robust marketing and communications strategy
- Support our fundraiser with collating impact and advocacy data to support our income generation
- Oversee our digital marketing platforms including social media and website
- Manage all PR and press releases
- Develop and maintain public, stakeholder and partner interest in our work
- Maintain regular communications with our members and mailing list
- Support and mentor our Data and Digital Marketing Assistant (Kickstart)
- Contribute to the development of Evolve Music’s tone of voice and ensure all communications are inline with our values and brand
Evolve Music is committed to equity, diversity and inclusion across our organisation. We encourage applications from candidates form Black, Asian or ethnically diverse backgrounds, those who identify as disabled or LGBTQ+.
Find out more here - https://evolvemusic.org.uk/work-with-us