Musiko Musika is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated person to join our team as part-time Business Development Manager, working with us to increase our reach and develop new revenue opportunities as we enter an exciting new phase of development for the organisation.
Musiko Musika creates opportunities for people of all cultures to express themselves through music. Formed by Mauricio Venegas-Astorga and Rachel Pantin in 1998, Musiko Musika has created very successful long-term relationships with schools and communities throughout the UK and abroad. Our model is that of cultural collaboration, and we encourage participants to bring the sounds, songs and stories of their own cultural backgrounds into our music-making projects. Based at the Lyric Hammersmith, we are an Arts Council England National Portfolio Organisation, and are proud to have Baroness Christine Crawley, Baroness Gabrielle Bertin, Martin Morales and Richard Harvey as our very supportive patrons.
The “i am here!!” programme which is part of our Sing and Learn strand of work is a vibrant and stimulating early-years programme of publications, resources, workshops and training for speech and language development through music. We are currently looking for a social media savvy Business Development Manager to help with developing and implementing the marketing strategy for the “i am here!!” programme.
You will help us with:
- Understanding and anticipating Musiko Musika’s customers’ and market needs;
- Designing, testing and bringing new products to market;
- Creating rich social media content on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram;
- Developing and implementing social media marketing strategies;
- Gaining commitment from customers and funding organisations to participate in or fund new programmes;
- Helping meet Musiko Musika’s ultimate goals and revenue targets;
Salary: £22,456 - £27,456 pro rata
Hours: 16 hrs per week (0.4)
Term: 3 months’ initial contract (subject to probationary period of four weeks) with potential to extend dependent on funding and income generation achieved
How to apply
For a full job description and to apply for this post please email email@example.com to request an application pack
Application Deadline: 10am on Wednesday 14th March 2018