A day for all involved in music education in primary, secondary, special schools, youth and community and early years settings.
There will be something for everyone: performances, workshops, information, training, discussions, networking and the ever popular market place. Be the first to hear about our latest initiatives for schools – very exciting!
- Leaps and Bounds (Early Years)
- Music Technology projects (KS2 – 4)
- Conducting (KS2 – 5)
- Japanese Taiko drumming worksh
- Network with music education professionals
- Find out about music education products and services from a range of individuals and companies
- Take part in music making
- Get new ideas to incorporate in your music classroom or workshop straight away
- Contribute to discussions which inform future music developments locally for children and young people
Cost: £28 (includes buffet lunch)
The cost of this event is supported by Edsential Musical Routes Music Education Hub with funding from Department for Education and Arts Council England.
Tutors: Cate Madden, Neil Bardsley-Watson, Andrew Mallon and Simon Hartharn-Evans.
15th February 2019 10:00 – 16:15
Holiday Inn, Centre Island, Waterways, Lower Mersey Street, Ellesmere Port, CH65 2AL
Book you place here: https://edsential.com/products/musical-routes-hub-gathering-2019/