Eight-week tailored paid placements for those aged 18 or over. Closing date for applications is Sunday 3 January 2016 (very soon!) so do spread the word to any young people who may be interested.
4 x 8 week placements will be based at Radio 1 & 1Xtra’s HQ, New Broadcasting House London.
At Radio 1 & 1Xtra you’ll work with teams across shows and departments, learning about everything they do and how they do it. From daily shows to music sessions to live events you will get a chance to experience it all.
- Passionate about music and content making and are doing something about it?
- Already making your own Youtube videos, broadcasting radio programmes, writing your own blogs or making your own films?
- The sort of person who has ‘get up and go’ and can get stuff done?
- Want to get hands on experience across all areas of Radio 1 & 1Xtra, from live events to programmes, to online and visualisation?
- Want the chance to receive industry standard training from the BBC Academy?
- Want a chance to share your creative ideas with programme teams across Radio 1,1Xtra and the wider BBC?
THEN THE BBC INTERNSHIP IS FOR YOU!
These paid 8 week internships will give you the chance to work across shows and departments. You'll get hands on skills at the heart of BBC Radio 1 & 1Xtra HQ.
They're recruiting for the following placement:
Monday 21st March- Friday 13th May 2016.