MAC Makes Music is excited to launch 'Music Leader Exchange'; a short series of 6 free weekly online peer support / networking sessions starting after February half-term 2021. Each session will have a loose theme and will be facilitated by a Music Leader(s) from our team.
The series aims to:
- connect practitioners
- share learning and challenges
- offer peer support
Each event will be on Zoom. The Zoom rooms will open 15 minutes before the session and will remain open for 30 minutes afterwards for informal networking.
- Remote Engagement with Primary School Aged Children
- Professional Development during COVID-19
- Inclusive Group Music Making (online and in-person)
- Online Choirs & Vocal
- Beats, Rhymes & Lyrics (working with CYP excluded / at risk, in-person and online)
- Remote Engagement with Young People who identify as Disabled or have Additional Needs.