2 part online training workshop with Zoe Greenhalgh
Sunday 28 February & 7 March 2021, 10-12am (4 hours) £30
**Please note that attendance on both dates is essential **
Zoe will look at ways to support young children’s musical development using joyful approaches that engage both children and adults in playful, confidence building learning.
During these two sessions Zoe will lead us in singing games and rhymes to support children’s musical development and:
- show how material can be developed to deepen & progress musical skills
- develop understanding of the planning, structure & delivery of music sessions
Who is it for?
Early years practitioners & teachers, musicians working with children 0-5 years , anyone working with this age group. No musical knowledge required.
What will you gain?
- information, ideas & resources
- increased confidence through a better understanding of how to use singing games & rhymes to support musical & holistic development with links to the EYFS framework
- the development of knowledge, skills & understanding of selecting quality songs & rhymes & using songs & rhymes appropriately for different age groups.
Zoe Greenhalgh is an early childhood music educator, author, consultant and researcher with wide experience of working with babies, children, parents, carers and educators in early years and community settings.