This online course is ideal for those in governance roles such as trustees or those at executive level, who wish to build their confidence of safeguarding legislation, guidance and practice.
It will develop your understanding of the important safeguarding role that you play within your organisation and assist you in providing guidance and support to those you work with, ensuring best practice.
Completing this training can support your organisation with any future funding applications and ensure that safeguarding is a priority at the highest level of your organisation.
- Anyone at a Trustee or Executive level who wishes to refresh their knowledge on Safeguarding procedures within their organisation.
- Consider the governance role in safeguarding
- Learn about legislation, guidance and key documents
- Review categories of abuse for children and adults
- Explore how your organisational values link to your safeguarding approach
- Consider how your own policies and procedures encourage an effective approach to keeping people safe.
£40 per person
All of our training courses are delivered using Zoom.
Our courses are interactive with a combination of polls, break out rooms and open discussions. We also use several platforms to provide resources and tools to support the training session. You will have the opportunity to reflect on your learning and ask questions in order to gain the most out of the session.
To book your ticket, please visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/safeguarding-for-trustees-tickets-1951091...
For advice and information, please contact the Professional Development team via firstname.lastname@example.org
*Read our course terms and conditions here.