In the second episode of Youth Music's podcast our CEO Matt Griffiths speaks to early years practitioners David "Stickman" Higgins, Nicola Burke and Gail Macleod for a lively discussion about...
- The benefits of musical play for opening up creativity;
- Creating an open, trusted and inclusive environment;
- Engaging and empowering parents, carers and teachers to feel musically confident;
- The pros and cons of early years becoming part of the National Plan for Music Education;
- Improvisation and "Moonbeam" moments!
Stream and Download
Available now on your favourite podcast apps - iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, Pocket Casts
Stream here to listen now
Download an MP3 to listen offline
Youth Music Network
If you're not already a member don't forget to join the Youth Music Network the leading online community for music education and youth work professionals to find jobs, share practice and download resources.
Follow us on Twitter.com/YouthMusicNet for the latest news and future episodes of the Youth Music Podcast.
If you enjoyed the podcast please share, subscribe and rate us on your favourite podcasting app.